OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I don't understand about gold mining thing but an article below...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't understand about gold mining thing but an article below is a must read.
    November 20, 2015
    The Daily Market Report: Will Mounting Debt Ultimately Underpin Gold
    20-Nov (USAGOLD) — In the three short weeks since the debt ceiling was suspended once again, the U.S. national debt has risen dramatically to more than $18.6 trillion. That’s an additional half-a-trillion dollars in debt since early-November. Much of it — $339.1 billion — came on a single day; a new record one-day rise.

The budget deal that allowed the debt ceiling to rise was yet another Washington compromise, where a higher level of spending is allowed with some promise of slowed or reduced spending down the road. If past budget deals — including the most recent one in 2013 — are any indication, those promises of future fiscal restraint aren’t worth a hill of beans.

When the debt ceiling is reinstated in March of 2017, conveniently well after the 2016 elections, the national debt is likely to be around $21 trillion. That will leave us with a debt/GDP ratio around 120%.

But that doesn’t tell the whole story. In fact it only tells about a third of the story, according to David Walker, the former U.S. comptroller general and former head of the Government Accountability Office (GAO):

Posted by News

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.