OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Twitter and OGX Related Media, page-399

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Pete - the problem with posts like this is that you have ignored the points. I think shareholders of any company should be worried when the favoured explanation for things that arent happening are conspiracy theories over logic.

I pointed out in my post that there are no new facts in the announcements made this year. So when you talk about how much your beloved new management/board has accomplished unfortunately the market isnt being given any proof of your assertions.

Maybe you are right - maybe they are focussing on 'higher' grades in the mine than in the 'high grade tailings'. (in fact Im sure youre right because the mine simply has to be higher grade than the 1g/t tailings) We will know by 1 August when we read the qtly. If there hasnt been significant gold processed what will be the reason that you give then for not processing the tailings? Why havent your mates on the baord/mgmt spoken again about the high grade tailings?

Like i said 30,000t of mined, crushed, assayed tailings sitting at surface would underpin the shareprice and cashflow of the company. If you arent going to process them - at least talk about them! (unless they arent there)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.