OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

No, im certainly not calling the board or management liars, Im...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    No, im certainly not calling the board or management liars, Im sure the board are just reporting numbers that are given to them. I certainly dont believe that J Grey would deliberately mislead anyone. What i point out however is a fact: independent sampling and assays of the tails show grades of 1.2% Au . The board statement from 6 months ago said high grade gold in tailings - 9 g/t au - however that announcement was pulled up by the ASX for not having a competent person statement and then strangely a new competent person (director) had to sign off and the numbers that were quoted werent assayed or from an independent source. Im sure that at the time the board thought that there may have been high grade gold in tails. I just wonder if they still think that?

I agree with you that we will have to wait to see if the independent third party numbers or the unsuported and never spoken about again tailing grade number is the right one. For me though 6 months of no further talk about the tails grade, no further analysis (despite lab on site since feb) , no independent verification of the high grade tails and most importantly no gold production from the tails in over 6 months tells me all i need to know. But yes, gold production numbers that we will see on 1st august should put an end to the questions once and for all.

I didnt actually call anyone out on anything simmonsimosa (except perhaps saying that i think Pete misunderstood the ASX announcement about the 'capital raising' ) - i was just making the point that sometimes the most logical reason for things is the actual reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.