OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ASX announcements are board statements. telling a lie implies...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    ASX announcements are board statements. telling a lie implies that the board knows the information is not correct. I have clearly said that i dont think the board is putting out information that it knows is incorrect. So to make it simple for you salt and to give you the one word answer that you want - No, i dont think the board are lying, but i do think the board is wrong.

given the facts, it is more likely than not that there is NOT high grade gold in tailings. Apart from the fact that independent third party assays support my opinion, for there to be gold grading above 9g/t in tails would mean that the average grade of all material processed previously would have to be +9g/t (considerable above this number in fact).

I guess you are implying that the way to resolve two contradictory board statements (9g.t Au in tailings vs 1.2 g/t au) is that previous head grade under 2 separate management teams across two calendar years were systematically and massively incorrectly reported and we should disregard independent third party assays that show low grade tails. You are entitled to that view, but i have a different view. My view is that a mistake has been made on the recent sampling done on the tails (very poor reporting, issues with competent person sign off, no lab assays at all let alone independent certified assays). I think the board believed the sampling results at the time, but as I said, i would really like to know if they still hold that view now that they have processed what i would assume is a significant amount of the tails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.