OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Pete I have a better idea Get a second mortgage on your house....

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Pete I have a better idea

Get a second mortgage on your house. Sell your car. And put it all in on ogx if you are so confident.
    The fact is if newbies had not listened to a lot of the uprampers on here they would have sold at 12 c, then they could buy back in today at 6 cents.

The share price over the 6 months has a significant downward trend losing over 50 percent in 6 months. No matter which way you want to gauge your eyes out the share price has PLUMMETED in the last 6 month and specifically since the CR and very little progress and very little news since then.

Share price continues to fall. This is purely a reflection of people's confidence in the stock. It is my duty to help newbies thinking about buying ogx yo see the significant change in 6 months in how management are playing ball and their lack of transparency to holders.

If I was a newbie I would want to read my posts so I could then do some research. I would also much prefer to be walking the other direction when all the sheep (uprampers) are walking the other way with the rose blinkers on.

It looks like management are giving the middle five get to holders and will only provide an update at the absolute latest possible date of July 31st... that's really going to instill a lot of confidence about their transparency isn't it

If they were serious about improving the absolutely woeful history of ogx management lack of info to shareholders they would be providing regular updates wouldn't be saying shortly then months later not deliver

Every day that goes by for me increases my sentiment to strong sell. Something smells really really fishy in terms of progress with ogx.

40,000 tonnes of tailings at 9 g a tonne... where is the gold???? They should be working day and night to process those railings. They aren't. They haven't. Something's amiss. Dyor.aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.