OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Twitter and OGX Related Media, page-437

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Have you seen the equipment they have? 100 tonnes a day?? Tell him he's dreaming.
    Sorry to be so blunt but there is not a chance in hell with their current equipment they could be getting even 50 tonnes a day from underground.

Maybe 30-50 tonnes a day tops
    That's why holders are saying for them to run the railings through the mill and why holders are keen for them to start a second open pit mine where it's easier to access larger volumes of dirt (albeit lower grades also)

They said they were putting through 1500 tonnes of high grade ore and would give results on that. That was in Feb... where are the results for that??? Omg this company is a disgrace. Going through announcements since jan there are so many holes please explain moments as I am reading.

This company is a disaster.
    Newbies please before buying read company announcements from jan, write down their commitments, what they said they would achieve and put a tick next to any they have achieved.

Keep your hard earned savings for something else. Ogx has a long way to run down before it heads back up. Do not let the uprampers convince you to blow your money so they can get out... let em suffer for bad decisions and get the share price when it hits 3 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.