OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Twitter and OGX Related Media, page-444

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Eshmun

Great logical thought out post.
    They have said they are spending x on mining. You can only mine so much gold with that amount of money.
    I am surprised one of the uprampers haven't come out and said but wait! The tailings, 40k of ore sitting there already pre processed and stacked with 9 grams plus a tonne.

Even more illogical to thi k the company spending so much on exploration (400 percent more than on mining) this is really looking more and more like it could be going back to being an explorer. Honestly if it were me, if I had 40000 tonne at 9g/tonne (at 1000 profit an ounce that's 11.2 million free cash flow on the tailings)

Why isn't management doing something about the tailings first? They have 40k tailings 5 million in exploration.... why would they not process all the tailings first and stockpile and sort out cascavel and equipment to be able to scale. They could spend another 2 million on equipment another few million sorting out the mine

Something DOESNT ADD UP.

It's not like they have heaps of money in the bank. At most 6 months before they need more money.
    Wtf are they doing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.