OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Eshmun There must be some real simpletons on here. Its basic...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Eshmun

There must be some real simpletons on here. Its basic maths

When a mining company gets going one of its key success metrics is the All in sustaining costs.

Eshmun has calculated a hypothetical based on very generous aisc values and from that can reverse engineer based on how much they are spending on mining and aisc what the max they could mine..

Batboy and others clearly algebra wasnt your strengths. But note a grade six student doing maths could work this out.

What's that say about your intelligence?
    Not a lot

Eshmun I am resigned to thinking 90 percent of uprampers on here hold but have no idea why(gamblers), hold(because someone else said so), are representatives of ogx (and trying to pump up the reputation of the stock and get support).

There are some absolute numpties on this forum who cant seem to do basic maths. To you I say pull open your grade 8 maths book and try work out what eshmun ie talking about. If you cant work out what he is talking about then in my view you must be missing an awful lot more about your investment risks.

The more you spend on mining all things equal the more you mine. The same can be said in reverse. The less you spend the less you mine.

The only way eshmuns st as twment doesnt hold true is if ogx are only processing tailings and aisc are considerably lower.
    We know they aren't doing that because we know they haven't got hm4 up yet and is 4 months overdue and they said recently they wont process tailings until that is up and running (and that goalpost has been constantly moving each month !!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.