ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

@stevo 111 I'm with you about the ponds/no ponds debate in...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    @stevo 111 I'm with you about the ponds/no ponds debate in general and IMO they are still relevant for alot of brine operations and will likely continue to be for those companies. Contrary to belief producing a consistent BG product is very difficult and few have actually cracked it at more than teaspoon sized lab amounts so far as it is not a mining process but a chemistry process...even ORE seems to be producing mainly lower grade product from what I have read.

But I have to say that after having visited the CC site and the Moab area I dont think they would have been allowed to build the ponds like the size they need for this project anyway so IMO ponds werent really an option for ASN. Yes the potash ponds are there but they were built ages ago and now the area has massive tourism and ponds really would spoil it so for ASN the direct extraction method is the best and IMO probably the only solution they have. I too want to see costings and BG grades produced but Bruce does seem very confident in the Lilac process and fast tracking the pilot plant design and construction shows this. Exciting times for ASN this year IMO as Bruce seems to be ramping up the fast track approach more now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.