ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Hi Pilly I think it was made very clear that the 20kg samples...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Pilly I think it was made very clear that the 20kg samples for qualification studies were to be produced over Q2 / Q3. From what I can see Anson is operating according to their quoted schedule. Today’s announcement was merely a progress update. I really cant see how anyone can now be claiming there are delays and criticising the company for communicating progress. It seems they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The whole purpose of the production of the 20kg sample is for customer qualification studies. Not having a dig at you but some of the posts are so frustrating.

Surely the focus should be on the current construction and deployment of the industrial scale pilot plant infrastructure.

The commencement of operation of the pilot plant and its ability to produce all 4 products is really where the rubber hits the road. We have been given two dates for this and I think we need clarification here but hats off to Bruce who seems to be running 3 forms of progress in tandem - developing product samples for customer qualification, developing industrial scale pilot plant for full flow sheets in modular format so they would be thinking of scalability (operations could be as early as Q4 this year) and producing PFS and Scoping Study.

I am a long term holder and remain cautiously optimistic it just takes time. It appears to me that he is making progress on all fronts and we may even be in the position to be generating low level revenues next year!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.