ASN 16.2% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

I agree. As I wrote earlier – use the --> Hazer process to...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I agree. As I wrote earlier – use the --> Hazer process to convert natural gas into hydrogen and graphite (low CO2 footprint). Then, fuel the plant with hydrogen, where H2O and graphite are the only by-products. Sell graphite to EV battery market, adding another commodity to the mix. Also consider teaming up with a company like --> Kalina power, which enables electricity generation from 60 degree+ heat (60-degree geothermal heat reported in a past ASN report). Sell excess energy (from hydrogen and geothermal) to the grid, for extra financial benefit. Promote the natural aquifer flows as a positive for reducing the carbon footprint (not just reducing the cost). Also, promote the water-saving benefits of extracting lithium from aquifers versus ponds. Promote the company's ESG credentials, stating: "The only environmentally responsible, carbon-neutral lithium and bromine producer in the USA". Use a proper graphic designer to create more engaging and informative reports to promote the project's environmental and financial benefits.If all of the above were in place, this stock would surpass Vulcan's MC. Just my opinion. Consider writing to the company to press them on being more focused on promoting their ESG credentials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.016(16.2%)
Mkt cap ! $148.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $260.1K 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 389518 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.