ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Another great announcement but the SP heads in the wrong...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Another great announcement but the SP heads in the wrong direction. There are clearly punters out there scaring and pushing the price down. May be in the hope of picking up cheap shares - ramping the price back up - take profit off the table - push price down - pick up cheap shares - ramp up again - take profit off the table - push price dow - around and around she goes. Get off the merry go round and just let the SP go where it should.

IMO what is not to like about the announcement - evap pond testing inline with bench top test work. The lithium grades are increasing not decreasing.

Lets see - two options on the table for a lithium product - Outotec and evap ponds. How many companies out there are actually assessing the viability of two options. Not many. We now know - surprise surprise evap ponds work. I have no doubt the process for Outotec will also work - it is just an engineering solution. And guess what we had an increase in the ppm for lithium. Yippee. I know some wont be happy but those punters and nay sayers will never be happy. They might be if 1,000 ppm was the first cab off the rank but hey show me a viable project that has 1,000 ppm from the get go.

If you cant get excited by this project and what the MD is doing - I doubt you would get excited in a brothel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.0K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 920532 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 86881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.