PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

That was a "sneak peek" of the apparently "completed" Beta...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    That was a "sneak peek" of the apparently "completed" Beta version of the Thred Social Media Link page. I received that a couple of months ago directly from David through our on/off communication on Twitter. He thought I would be keen to see it.

Personally I was chuffed to see the Weibo icon as we all know how big a deal it would be for Thred to crack the market in China. Even with the strict sanctions in place in China regarding social media exposure the Thred app can still be used to great effect as the SM linking is only one part of the platform.

My understanding is if the Chinese government was to say no to Western links involving Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc but allow Weibo it should in effect be of no real concern from what I understand. If the Thred platform is adopted in China both individuals and businesses can still create a Thred linking those on Weibo and those not on Weibo that are likely to have email addresses for one example. So it still is a solid communication linking tool within Chinese walls so to speak.

The Neuro-Linguistic Programming aspect allows Thred to learn user behaviour and effectively markets products and services based on that individuals preferences and behaviour patterns in "real time".

I'm not sure if it maybe listens in to your conversations/comments being "linguistic" through your phones microphone or if it tracks your internet search preferences/FB likes or comments etc to model high strike rate marketing at the user, but it is designed to inspire you to buy a product or service at the point in time that you are most likely to buy.

For example if it knows you drink coffee at a certain time of the morning on your way to work it will side bar coffee deals en route to your destination and may notify you of the nearest or best deal on coffee in your current location. You might find you start frequenting an all new coffee shop that you didn't even know existed because it is either more conveniently located or cheaper for instance. That's just the tip of the iceberg though of course.

If you get off a plane instead of pre-booking a taxi (which you still can do if you prefer) it will side bar ad a taxi service like Uber for example which you can immediately order through the app to your current location.

It's real time based marketing that should seamlessly integrate into your day to day lifestyle to make your life better/more convenient/cheaper etc both on the purchasing of day to day goods and services and on the communication linking front.

Think petrol. What if it shows you where the nearest BP is (if you have a BP fuel card for your company car) or maybe the lowest priced petrol in your area? The possibilities are massive.

David suggested to think of Thred along the lines of replacing a "Personal Assistant".

The Thred app isn't in the App Store or Google play store yet as we need money to hire back end and front end staff to launch a fully functional product. I'm hoping the comments made in the recent announcement regarding complex regulatory environment issues or whatever the statement was pertains to multi international governmental requirements/legals.. It's a Global launch so there would have to be a lot of legal hoop jumping one would suggest as different countries have different regulations.

The Thred app video is still available to view on YouTube and is narrated by David.

Boom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.