MEI 7.41% 14.5¢ meteoric resources nl

TWITTER MEI REE, page-243

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Genuine Seller MEI been there for what, 2 weeks? A large sell at that level wouldn't even be called a "cap". You got stuck HC'ers bringing supply, early investors taking gains, fearful market players unsure of markets so they too taking size off.....Traders and some investors capitalising on the situation by then reshorting etc etc. It will flush below 10c not if BUT WHEN, to test a support zone lower ideally 7.8c former highs to see if it may hold or do a technical bounce.

It's hard to say if they'll drive it 5c or lower but so far 2+ weeks ago I have alluded to selling/exiting and that MEI may try to save the price at these highs by bringing out NEWS to sell into. That also happened, gave believers some false hope yet smart money sold it straight back down. I remain with a thesis of a breach of 10c not from bias, but all the statistical evidence clearly at hand. MEI needs MORE people, MORE Noise to keep this sucka alive.

Reality will sink soon for some, much later for others redface.png and a small handful will even completely go down with the ship despite the Captains bailing eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $288.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $423.4K 3.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1616524 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1154553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.