LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Twitter post by LPI CEO re off-take discussions

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I came across this interesting Twitter post today by LPI CEO Martin Holland in response to Pilbara Minerals' off-take and share agreement with Great Wall:

LPI Twitter.jpg   

As per Martin's above Twitter post there is obviously clear interest in company's sourcing their lithium supply from Maricunga. I've spoken with the company recently regarding offtake agreements and they have expressed they will do an off-take/s with tier 1 companies only. The impression I get is that discussions are advanced. I find it astonishing LPI has a 50% in IMO the best undeveloped lithium project in the world and is only capped at $75m (USD $60m). Lithium stocks around us are going absolutely bonkers (both brine and hard-rock explorers) and it's frustrating to see us stagnant. Yesterday's news release regarding Chile drafting rules to promote foreign companies to exploit their lithium will only be beneficial for us and I feel this has been overlooked by the market. There is a site visit organised for brokers and institutions for mid-October so I'm hopeful there will be significant news released before this. I'm looking forward to LPI having its day in the sun and announcing its PFS in December and potentially an off-take agreement which should most certainly help re-rate this stock closer to where it should be valued.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.