LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Hey Frankster the 'prankster', I refrained from commenting on...

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Hey Frankster the 'prankster', I refrained from commenting on your erroneous post last Sunday about the proposed Chilean royalty. However, after reading many of your posts and others on your favourite lithium stock's forum, I had to stop biting my tongue. I keep reading about how you guys are allowed to comment the way you do because you are presenting hard facts and you guys do a LOT of research i.e. Argentina is a preferred destination for mining investment over Chile because Chile is high sovereign risk. Mate I have been in the resources sector for decades and have benchmarked investment locations around the world and Chile is rated much, much higher as a mining industry investment location than Argentina. My evidence is contained in the renowned Fraser Institute Survey of global mining companies. Ok Chile slipped in 2016 to be rated 39th out of 104 locations around the world, but is still the second preferred mining investment location in South America after Peru. The province your favourite lithium stock is located, 'Neuquen Province', was rated 103rd out of 104 mining investment locations around the world in the last survey. Scond bloody last. I have not posted on your favourite lithium stock forum and dont intend to, but dont appreciate you coming over here peddaling BS. Do some research and get your facts right before running amuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.