SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Twitter Posts, page-252

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    As evidenced by the overwhelming vote of 96% of shares held voting on de listing at the discretion of the BOD the majority of holders agree with the opinion expressed by @aes441. Oh that we could have our suspension lifted so easily, (we are already listed on the ASX so no relisting required but I know what you mean) but alas shareholders by that vote overwhelmingly understand that the ASX has no intention of ever lifting the suspension and with our last hope being ASIC which has suffered a massive blow to its reputation from losing a court case (with the Judge's summary of their case sounding very familiar to the non fact based investigation of ISX mounted by ASX, ie guilt without any proof) I for one hold very little confidence in their ability to be impartial as well.
    I believe ISX has the BOD, management, product and ability to become a global success story but sadly not while listed in Australia. All the power to disrupt the progress of ISX lays with the ASX and even the winning of the court case which is years away will not change that. The Independent Report proved beyond doubt to shareholders that their vote of confidence in the ISX Management and BOD is warranted and so as the obstructive nature of ASX continues keeping any positive news re ISX innocence from the market via an official announcement on their MAP it is becoming obvious that even if we win big or little battles the power to communicate that rests with a market operator unwilling to play fair at any cost.
    I firmly believe ISX will now be lost to an overseas exchange and though this may affect its growth it will be a better outcome than staying in a financial system that is biased against it. This will be a very sad day for Australia but sadder will be publicity that surrounds this case eventually destroying the safe haven status for investor funds. Investing in Australia now carries substantial sovereign risk as shareholders of ISX fully understand and as the court case proceeds the lack of any evidence so far presented by ASX risks the destruction of not only their reputation but Australia's as well as it appears that both ASIC and ASX's opinion based decisions to prosecute cases don't require evidence in their thought bubble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.