SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Chilling Out - a few posters have mentioned on this forum that...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Chilling Out - a few posters have mentioned on this forum that they have referred the matter repeatedly to the ACCC late in 2019 and again in 2020.  An advanced search on HC ISX's forum will reveal the content of all the posts and date/time of holders' emailed enquiries/concerns to ACCC.

Siciliavan was one of those past posters [of many].  I cannot check or confirm Siciliavan's current posting status on HC but many previous posts will remain discoverable and visible.  

Similarly, many ISX holders-HCposters have repeatedly contacted ASIC since November 2019.

It remains to be seen if there is any confidence left in ASIC and ACCC especially, and given numerous past and more importantly, recently published Federal Court hearing outcomes against ASIC.  One reference of mine is Hayne, another e.g. is quoted in The Australian and the outcomes are very evident and openly accessed by anyone via a google search....that is, much freely available information via searches in the public domain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.