SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Kato - I think the expression is ---give one enough rope to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Kato - I think the expression is ---give one enough rope to ----hang/ discredit/or defame themselves.
    Many in the social media and tech age and journalistic media don't understand the true implications of being legally held responsible for what they post and/or print online. In fact, there is more regulation soon and due to be approved and will occur.
    >>>
    Translation for the unsubstantiated defamatory ISX HC posters - this actually means - you may think you can post whatever you like AND regardless of how defamatory and ill-informed or however biased your comment is.......YOUR POST will remain forever and hopefully one day in the very near future, posts such as these will and can be used more freely as evidence.

In the past, as always, the content of any HC or social media is discoverable for use in any formally requested investigatory process. In future, the onus for the poster re their post's 'content' may be subject to more rigorous prosecution and/or investigation.

Useful for RCs and actually ASIC investigations. Anyone who thinks they post on HC anonymously better wise up - your posts can be formally requested as evidence for investigation/inquiry by governing and/or regulatory and/or federal authorities.

For the naysayers - do a google search and look up ASIC and HC and posters....I can't post the link here because if I do, my entire post is deleted. WISE UP or SHUT UP or POST EVIDENCE to support your few word sentence posts on HC which defame ISX, JK, Probanx, NSX etc and other related entities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.