SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Twitter Posts, page-332

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    There is saying that you attract more with honey than vinegar and ISX approach after suspension was very aggressive towards ASX from very beginning. This confrontational attitude led to the situation that both parties have no faith in each other and reconciliation is out of the door. If JK team was more diplomatic and less confrontational in the beginning the matter would have been sorted long time ago. ASX on other hand has overstepped it’s boundaries and probably end up losing court case and liable to damages. ISX processes were not up to standard but for growing company it is expected and they should have worked with ASX to improve compliance get things right which they have now addressed.

On other hand JK ego has led us to a situation that even we win the case the damage to the company will take a big toll and shareholders earnings will be impacted.

I don’t care If I lose all my investment but I am determined that whosoever done wrong must face criminal charges and damages bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.