SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Twitter Posts, page-410

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300

It is clear from day dot the spitball phone conversation between ASX and ASIC that they were on a mission to destroy ISX and 10,000 shareholders lives potentially ruined. After thousands of pages in response to queries for 2 years ASX found 0 evidence to convict ISX with anything.
    No amount of information disclosed and escrow shares would ever convince ASX/ASIC to unsuspend ISX from trading...none.
    ASX/ASIC have abused their power in the highest form possible. It boils my blood that we Australian's living in a democratic society under the law of the commonwealth have been faced with such un-justice.
    I have already emailed JK personally and informed him to pursue this case in the Federal court even if it takes another 2 years. These above the law criminals are to be held accountable and pay the full amount in damagaes....it is either that or we stay silent, suspended indefinitely and do nothing under duress. ASX/ASIC don't have any duty of care to 10,000 ISX shareholders - this is the cold hard fact.
    I know what i am choosing and to those shareholders struggling for funds there will be light at the end of the tunnel $500 million, think of this as a long term investment, we will get justice in the future in the mean time we have something to look forward to that is to list in a new exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.