SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Twitter Posts, page-435

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I agree that JK's ego appears to be inflated on twitter and he has that many court cases against him that something will stick (albeit nothing yet has). On the other hand the story is not being told. Only a few articles by very non-mainstream publications wrote articles about the, frankly, gobsmacking allegations in the most recent SOC. So i do believe that a narrative is being controlled that is not balanced.

I'm not particularly an ISX or JK fan, but the ISX suspension and court case is enthralling - my only interest is in this case (noting that other cases like the defamation case appear to have been linked as news articles have been mentioned in the ISXvsASX case). Its important to remember that ISX is not JK. ISX could lose JK and ISX is still a profitable company operating in a space that could afford some disruption (hence JK's ATO battle is not particularly relevant here). Its fundamentals are sound and the FUD that is going on around it is extreme. Its a high risk, beaten down investment with a very interesteing story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.