SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

"I see, so if the court finds the perf shares issuance...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

"I see, so if the court finds the perf shares issuance prejudiced shareholder interests, as a shareholder you'll still consider them legitimate?"

Hey Joe, just as a thought experiment...

Let's take a company, XYZ or such, with a share price of 16c. Performance hurdles are met, and performance shares are issued to the value of 30% of the company. The company continues thriving, until it's quoted as $1.60 per share a year or two later - a Disallowed, which would make any reasonable shareholder quite happy, I believe.

Now the issuance of performance shares in itself is, of course, dilutive, and would, as such, be against shareholders interests, but only if taken out of the context of a growing company that is enriching the shareholders majorly.

My overall impression of your arguments (and those of other trolls) in general is, that you are doing exactly that: Taking single events out of context to sophistically argue a fallacious point.

I don't know the psychology behind this, but maybe you are just a sore gambler still waiting for his lucky strike after all these years?

Have a happy new year

Last edited by Gold Bugs Bunny: 26/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.