SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Perhaps that's why they were sidelined - because they could...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Perhaps that's why they were sidelined - because they could detect fraud so well.

I wait to see how AFR turn this into a negative. posting the full communication is probably a good line of defence for the continual witch hunt; maybe in a paper distributed overseas as they will want to try and slow ISXFEU. Or maybe ASX rung in a favour, trying to find something ... anything.

it just seems to me like AFR are still slinging mud. maybe someone didn't get the amount of share they wanted in ISXFEU (at the ridiculous $0.75 offer) to help cancel out their short position and more bad press is needed. just from the wording - the biases are obvious, it was nowhere near a balanced information discovery, seems quite similar tactic to some profiles I've see around the place.

i feel that there is close to zero chance for a positive article will be written. actually... they should send the questions and response to another news organisation to compare the journalistic morals... even online finance organisations.

If you ignore the journalists and the article gets printed with the caption saying 'we reached out for comment and they didn't reply'. damned if you do damned if you don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.