SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Twitter Posts, page-808

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    lol, keep drinking the ISX kool-aid

its perfectly normal for a market operator and the corporate regulator to work together.. I’d question the intentions of anyone wanting to run a company in a jurisdiction where that’s not the case..

ASX don’t have the power to shut companies down (well, they don’t have any more powers to do so than anyone else does, eg as a creditor etc).. winding down Southern Cross Payments might be in ASIC’s considerations after the court case but so long as the company keeps up with its registration fees and filing obligations I’d expect it will be allowed to continue life as the dormant shell that it now is

ISXFEU is operating, congratulations.. growth is questionable, and the profits and handsome salaries being paid out benefit only a small few.. and definitely not the 10,000 mums and dads so often shouted from the rooftops..

no one is protecting the ASX’s monopoly, there are other listing options here in Australia - why isn’t the NSX considered to be a viable alternative? ISX invested a decent chunk of change there, so why not back it up with a listing? Even a secondary listing on the NSX once a primary is arranged on a so call premium exchange would be a nice show of faith..

how’s the ATO ruling for the demerger coming along?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.