SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No sane shareholder would disagree with level of John's...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297

No sane shareholder would disagree with level of John's incompetence post delisting. Lets re-visit his growing list of "outstanding accolades" and in no particular order:
    1. Dividends mentioned in 2020, where are they?
    2. Listing on a premium exchange. Fail.
    3. Top hat restructure mentioned 2 years ago. Fail
    4. Brazil government KYC agreement. Was this all BS or did the customer cancel it? Fail
    5. Millions$ wasted on ASX litigated. All fluff on 'fighting till death' and taking shareholders on a merry ride of $500 million payout! Huge FAIL
    6. NSX investment, by far the dumbest investment in history, millions wasted, continued losses and not a single cent of ROI. Another huge FAIL.
    7. Expanding into North America. FAIL
    8. Diners club intergration expected to bring $ revenue mentioned this year, all silent now. Is it canned? most likely. FAIL.
    YOU on the other hand and just basing on your illogical foul response on blaming ASX and ASIC for the lack of action on listing OVERSEAS and growing the business- what an absolute joke!. You and your puppets at camp cyprus completely ignore and will continue to ignore the above 8 mind blowing "achievements" highlighted above.

John does not care about 10,000 shareholders, if he did we would be seeing solid growth in customers, deals, revenue, technology and on a clear path to listing on a premium exchange on a healthier valuation!
    Inlight of the 8 above, not a single action he has taken has convinced me that he has acted in the best interests of shareholders, not 1. My vote to de-list was to get out of the thugs in AUS, expand in new regions abroad and list.

John aint no different to ASX and ASIC - thats a FACT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.