GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

You are FOS... You clearly called that that man an old guy.......

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You are FOS... You clearly called that that man an old guy.... You have been bagged for it and rightly so....

Do you get paid for promoting BSM on this thread... You have been pumping out posts like BSM is in full production.... We have been hearing from you for several months that production is imminent..... Can you tell me how many days is imminent as you have been calling this for at least 6 months....

Since May 2017 BSM have built up a reputation of issuing reckless statements concerning start up of Graphmada and that all was running smoothly and operating 100%... Re : Stevo comment.... How can any serious investor take a long term position when the CEO in recent times has issued statements as in December confirming production will commence at beginning of February 2018 and since then has made further amendments that have not been met...... As we can see from the time it has taken to install vital electrical equipment and that other important equipment has not been installed and tested as well... Yet from statements issued by BSM we were only waiting on Electrical equipment and in the meantime all other equipment would undergo further testing...
    Do`s our CEO have poor understanding of the installation of equipment or is there poor communication ... IMO there appears to be some serious issues concerning communication with senior staff .... Due to these continued set backs the SP is suffering and will continue to suffer until BSM can prove they are capable of achieving stated production .....
    IMO had we commenced production that was confirmed to start beginning of February our SP would be easily .05 an increase of 66% . Punters can choose to be ignorant and live in denial ... ( your choice) but I certainly do not like losing that sort of money. I would prefer to see .05 as a base so the SP can further grow to .07 Regardless of what paper profit I am making now or the fact the CEO has invested heavily do`s not excuse the issues of releasing what appear to be misleading and wishful agendas......

The big question is NOW... Will we hear Graphmada has commenced full production....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.