GW1 0.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Twitter progress, page-344

1. 12,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    pretty much... although I would qualify that to CAGW.... there is no disagreement on things like UHI or land clearing effects.

My point is any and all changes, especially to electric vehicles will be much slower than what the zealots would have you believe.

All predictions to date of the speed of change have been hopelessly wrong.

In 2010 there was estimated to over a billion cars in use around the globe.. but doesn't include some categories like off road  and construction equipment. Then we still have ships, planes, heavy vehicles, power boats etc.

We also have third world countries with massive populations looking to upgrade their lifestyles and standard of living.

There are currently ~79 million cars produced annually....They easily have a life of say 10- 15 years. So cars produced in 2020 or 2025 will still be on the road in 2030-35-40.

Tesla was founded in 2003 and so far after fifteen years and other manufacturers as well, there are about 3 million  EV and hybrid cars combined total world wide on the road. That is probably less than .3% of the worlds cars. Not even one percent. So even with substantial growth,  they will amount to nothing in real terms.

Then you read reports that if the UK was to go EV tomorrow they would have to double the size of the whole electric grid and the number of power stations to meet supply.

In other words.....It's obvious that it aint going to happen quickly.

Just because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside..doesn't mean its reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 24528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.