GW1 0.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

'deny it all you like, but it is happening. Just slowly for...

1. 12,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    'deny it all you like, but it is happening. Just slowly for now"

AND that was my point as stated above....

"My point is any and all changes, especially to electric vehicles will be much slower than what the zealots would have you believe."

So in actual fact, I am not denying anything.. I presented facts and figures as a basis to my argument.. it is people like you who keep saying "if this happens and if that happens"  and of course it never/rarely does happen.. then you talk about inner city travel as if the whole world revolves around inner city.. I am here to tell you it doesn't, it's a small percentage.

Tesla on their last legs... will they make it?? many think not, but maybe they will...maybe new China plant will make them profitable.. who knows.

Tesla.. highest shorted stock in the U.S.

"More investors are betting against electric-car maker Tesla than any other U.S. stock, new data show.

The dollar amount of shares shorted on Tesla increased 28 percent in the last month to $10.7 billion, according to S3 Partners. The percentage of Tesla's available stock currently sold short exceeds 25 percent, according to FactSet."

AND no it isn't a case of simply adding more power plants .. do you honestly think all the transmission lines can double their load?

Home solar still requires a back up network which the energy companies are going to charge you for, even when you are not using it.. same as sewerage. You can't have a maintained network with only half the population on it and make it affordable for all.. And of course, you can't be charging your car off home solar if you are using the energy to run your home. You can't have it both ways.

"so even if EV cars make it to 2% in 10years  that's a whole bunch of materials required" 
    Errr.... No it's not and anyway, there are new mines opening everywhere. Historically, every commodity has gone down in price. Refer to the Julian Simon vs Paul Ehrlich famous bet.

https://www.economist.com/obituary/1998/02/19/julian-simon

And then Bill Gate's 2nd richest man in the world says " THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HOW THE INDUSTRIALISED ECONOMY RUNS TODAY.."

Interesting times ahead......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 24528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.