DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Nothing would change regarding the JV except the fact Novo would...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Nothing would change regarding the JV except the fact Novo would be assigned into the JV Agreement to replace the previous tenement owner. Nothing would change for DEG regarding both benefits or obligations.

One thing to keep in mind is that the JV Terms and Conditions are not "set in stone". As long as both parties agree they can amend the agreement.

The potential, the way I see it, is open for both DEG and Novo to re-do the JV agreement. Would be very difficult valuation wise but DEG could be motivated to sell back a portion to help fund Indee purchase. Hard to know what Novo objectives would be but waiting around for 4 yearsenal while DEG earns in may not be in their best interest. We are keen on the 3 shear zones running through Farno M plus conglomerates while Novo is probably better suited to take the lead on a shared conglomerate exploration.

I'd like to see a new win-win deal with Novo where maybe we get some good cash up front, lower our interest and share wit has Novo whatever resources we collectively find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.