AGY 6.98% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-19

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Of note also:
    the company has been more aggressive and active the past week on their twitter account.

Even though they MUST follow the rules...there is a MASSIVE grey area they can dance around in and it looks as if they are starting to do that.

They need to follow more of the right accounts...however. It's chicken and egg. If they get more PRO-SP re-ASX...investors and other lithium companies will want to follow them to see what AGY is up to.

It's also a way for AGY to speak to these companies in a unofficial way. With that said...JZ is the most approachable MD I've every meet, so anyone can just pick up the phone and call him.

I'd hope they'd make 1-3 tweets a day and "like" 5+ lithium/battery news announcements. This show me and other investors that AGY has their eye on the Li industry ball. Plus, as mentioned above...they can make a un-official comments on THAT news.

This is very important and can give Mr.Market great insight as to what AGY is up to even though we aren't seeing the releases on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $402.0K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 176753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.