AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

This is a forum that pays attention to the Twitter posts of...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    This is a forum that pays attention to the Twitter posts of uniformed or self-interested people. Now is “King Emperor, a nick for God’s only know who. Before that, HC posters were copying the now forgotten “SuperNinja.” “AM” merits a mention for saying little to nothing.

Is this how fake news are made and the SP inflated? Where are the hard facts?

Add to that a personality cult that could be the envy of some politicians, like PA missed the Nobel Prize for Li technology and JZ is the best Director ever of a listed company.

Plus the fake news: Alejandro Moro is desperate to make a deal with AGY. The Chinese are frantic to get their little hot hands on AGY’s technology, and a dozen or so other misconceptions peddled by overoptimistic investors wishing – as everyone should wish – to see their money growing.

In the meantime, we are still waiting to see a sample of "BG" LC – even funny comments how JK will get a sample thru Australian customs to show it at the AGM.

In fact, AGY is not the first company producing LC from an Argentinean Salar in the last year, nor it is known how they propose to recover the lithium, or if they have a lithium resource at all, or if it is economical.

One of the reasons why there is not a JORC report – compulsory for resources companies in the ASX - may be (just my assumption) because they can’t answer those questions, which are a JORC requirements: “...deriving an Ore Reserve without a mine design or mine plan through a process of factoring of the Mineral Resource is unacceptable.” (See JORC Clauses 29, 30 and the rest in http://www.jorc.org/docs/JORC_code_2012.pdf, pages 16 and 20 and Table 1, Section 4)

One would wish to read more facts and less banter and fake news.

Cassandra, quod nemo credivit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.