AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-2995

1. 13,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8338
    This thread is a general discussion about all relevant twitter posts, it's just that there are a couple of interesting characters that can't help themselves with often absolutely unsubstantiated information/opinions, and this gets some here a little annoyed - to the point that those posts/comments are refuted or ridiculed for what they are. Twitter is a free land, little moderation and things get out of hand real quick.. Some here are just noting how ludicrous some of the comments are, that's all. This is not the Emperor/Swampi thread, there's a whole bunch of other twitterverse stuff here; nothing wrong with that.

Yes, we are still waiting to see some BG LCE, JORC compliant resource estimate, PEA etc etc... we know it's not all in place yet. We know that very well.
    They're working on it!!!!!
    Fact is, the get-it-done approach is proving very effective, hence the praise for management etc for their progress over the past 2 years.

We have very strong indication that the confirmation of BG LCE (more than a test-tube full) is imminent now, with other critical info to follow over coming months.....
    They are working on it!!!!

Sure there's lots of speculation about what might happen with deals and offtakes and all that jazz, but that's all part of the forum, and common across most stocks here. All well-intentioned and serves to present the possible future of the company - how likely those things are to happen is anyone's guess, that's why people push their own buy/sell buttons.

I'm not sure I understand what your concerns are?

In between the limited facts that are available, surely you have to expect the banter and speculation etc that happens. I still think this is one of the most tidy and respectful set of threads (AGY) on HC, mainly thanks to a core team of LT holders with excellent research skills and willingness to share openly. You really expect it to be a purely fact-based discussion only..?
    I do agree somewhat that there is a wasted space in here every now and then with random chatter and repetition etc, but on the whole it's a great board imo.
    (would be very quiet here if only facts were presented and discussed!)

Anyways, just some thoughts, good luck !
    Last edited by GCar: 26/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.