AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Should be an interesting listen I wonder what the lithium brine...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Should be an interesting listen I wonder what the lithium brine myth is? Is it to distract everyone by buying up all this land without actually processing any lithium? I find it interesting Enirgi (kiwi for energy) Group has access to all this land but they still chose Rincon? Is the plan to truck lithium brine to the plant? Has anyone managed to confirmed if their process works yet?

"The Pastos Grandes property is close to major National and Provincial highways and is approximately 1 - 1.5 hours trucking distance from Enirgi Group’s planned lithium processing facility, located at their wholly-owned Salar del Rincón project."

"To this end, LSC was established to acquire, explore and develop lithium projects in northern Argentina and aims to sustainably fast-track several of its lithium projects into production to supply high-quality lithium products to global markets.*"

"Strategic relationship with Enirgi Group Corporation (Enirgi Group) – the owner of the Rincón Lithium Project (through ADY Resources Limited) at the Salar del Rincón, Salta, Argentina and developer of the Direct Xtraction Process Technology (DXP Technology) for processing raw brine directly into lithium compounds without solar evaporation."

"LSC to advance the commercialization of its salars in conjunction with Enirgi Group’s planned future Regional Processing Facility (RPF) at the Salar del Rincón in Salta Province, Argentina.*"

"Exclusive access in Argentina to game-changing, low-cost processing technology."

*Information on this web page contains forward-looking statements. See “Forward-Looking Statements” and “Cautionary Note on Future Production by LSC” under the Legal Notice section of this website for important information and qualifications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.