AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-3512

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    @BytheHorns Has made many valuable posts over the past 16 months in which I have held this beauty. I think it’s best to allow management and PA to get this process right. It will only benefit the company and the SP in the long run. Ask yourself would you rather management put an announcement out saying we have almost produced BG LCE? Then you will see the SP tank? Stop being so selfish and looking for a get rich quick solution is all I can say.

I have not even been reading the forum for a while as I read about 2 posts and it’s either someone either having a go at another poster or posting their self doubts. There is not too much to discuss really, we know everything we need, then are pushing for BG, it’s that simple, after BG then the newsflow will come in full force.

If you don’t like what the company is doing in the Lithium space, sell your gaud damn shares and jump on something else that is weeks away from production.

I bought 200k at 34 cents, yes I could have gotten in lower, in 12 months I’ll be wishing I bought more..

AIMO DYOR

Good Luck To All The Patient Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.