AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-3589

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Hey Knot,

Couple of quick points. A process is typically designed for three key operation scenarios, rich feed, design feed and lean feed. Thus the process by design is capable of producing on spec product with feed variations (assuming they are with in the rich to lean range).

Typically when commissioning a new process you will aim to do a performance run, that is a test of the plant at full production rates producing on spec product for a pre-defined duration. Typically this can be 10 - 15 days, or in a batch case, it may be X amount of batches depending on processing time.

I suspect this is where the process is, at the current moment. They will be discovering all the nuances of the process which are stopping them say 7 days into a 10 day run. I would suspect this would be around the solids handling section of the plant rather then the reactions and purification as this will likely be solved by simple operating parameter changes. They may also be battling instrumentation which is failing to to do it's job and making controlling the process more difficult. Trust me you want them to say we have produced 5t of BG LCE over a 10 day period rather then 2kg over one shift. We are aiming to be a continuous production plant not a proof of concept plant.

Don't get to caught up in the "BG" announcement, start thinking about the one after that.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.