AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-37

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    AGY tweeted and liked this post...

Lithium buyers express frustration as suppliers call shots

By MYLES MCCORMICK
    Published: Friday, 11 November 2016

High prices, long terms commitments and contract peculiarities are among the features being flagged by buyers during ongoing lithium contract negotiations.
    As players in the lithium industry look to close 2017 contracts over the coming weeks, buyers have expressed frustration about the one-sided nature of the negotiations.
    In what one buyer described as "definitely a seller’s market", lithium producers are all seeking higher prices and changes to traditional contract terms.

>>>>>>>>

Since AGY started their twitter account I thought it was a cute way for them to generally show what they were thinking about in a non-reporting way. Such as the Cobalt stuff. That's fine as it's generalized. All good and I'm thankful for them doing it.

However, the REAL news, updates or marketing of AGY shares to the market...well, we STILL have nothing or even a effort after AGY shareholders were promised there would be a improvement. The above tweet is a little different. Legally.

The article states clearly (from a insiders POV) that The lithium market is very hot or atleast very firm and the battery manufacturers need supply badly and there's not a lot of it. They are CURRENTLY in talks with the lithium miners to set pricing and make orders.

OK...
    -A while back AGY said they were starting to get initial calls for the battery manufacturers. That could be a quick hello or setting up more detailed chats later. Or nothing?
    -Since AGY made those announcement...they've set-out a time frame for production plans which is great and said they hope to have a sample 100-150 tones from PA's plant at Rincon...in 12 months and 1500 tons in 18 to 24 months.
    -With Alex on board now, you figure he's in touch with these Chinese buyers ( he speaks mandarin and ACTUALLY lives in China!) as we are going to need to sell the sample amount and the 1500 after that. The battery manufacturers would be looking to set up a OFF TAKE ASAP to lock in the supply...even if the first amount is small. 150 tons at a worst case on $8,000/ton (I hope it could be double that). That's still over 1 million dollars worth of Li.

More important...the next big batch is coming right after it in 6-12 month and that's going to be 1500 tons...THAT'S 10M at minimum to maybe 50+%. at a very healthily margin. I repeat...AGY WILL (not maybe) have 10M in sales will a 50% margin. At a silly small P.E of 10...gives AGY 100M MC...just from 1 of it's Li project and not including it's Cu/Co/Gold JORC that is worth 200-400m++

So...
    with all that said...and AGY retweeting that Li producers are in heated chats with battery manufacturers...it's impossible to think that AGY haven't had reasonably serious chats with 1 or 2 battery manufacturers from China. It's not like they are going to negotiate a week before they've finished mining. AGY and EVERYONE else...including the Chinese want a OFF-TAKE deal. For us to get money locked in and for them to get supply.
    I think they want supply more than we want money.

(Then there's this little thing that keeps ringing in my head that Alex hinted to)
    He can't buy AGY shares...because he has inside knowledge. He's had 2 weeks since the quarterly and he hasn't bought shares? Why?
    Could it be because he's negotiating a OFF-TAKE deal now? If he was seeing big number like above...he legally CAN'T buy shares.

I do believe there's some logical there.

Now...this is were I get direct.
    I'm getting...as many of you are UPSET with the ANTI- marketing of AGY and the burying of important and SP moving news.

AGY/ASIC have legal rules that require a company to inform it's shareholders and the market of price sensitive news.  
    AGY even reaffirmed it's legal requirement via a ASX release on Oct 28th...3 weeks ago.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01795790
    1. if that director, officer or employee possesses information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the securities or influence a person’s decision to buy or sell the securities in the Company if the information was generally available.

If I re-tweet that news it's just me being hopeful.
    If AGY is tweeting that... it knows something as they could be having those same negotiation. If AGY are in negotiations whether they be preliminary or advanced...AGY MUST UPDATE the market!

With all of the above said...how could AGY not be discussing OFF-TAKE when they are less then 12 months away from having 100 very large bags of LI.

This news would rocket the stock and finally and truly give up the producer tag...Really...besides ORE, GXY and a couple others...no one else is even close.

I suggest that shareholders get involved on this. Phone/email AGY and point blank ask this question.
    There's really no way it's a no.
    So the YES...no matter how it's deflected or minimized IS...."information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the securities or influence a person’s decision to buy or sell the securities in the Company if the information was generally available. "

This is YOUR company...the stock is dramatically undervalued. Start getting involved.
    I believe the above request to our company that we own is REASONABLE.
    AGY can't undo that tweet, it's out there and I just showed to to you.

The tweet was released after the market close Friday. No harm yet.
    If AGY are in ANY negotiations big or small...they MUST now release this to the ASX.
    AGY aren't babes in the woods here. The tweet could be considered inside information.

If they've NEVER, ever even discussed anything to do with OFF-TAKE with a battery supplier, they are good. Yet, I'd have to question the ASX release from a few months ago in which AGY said they were already getting calls.

We JUST want to know what's going on in our own company.
    (liking this post also telling AGY management you want more attention given to the SP so we can get to a fair value of our ASX peers...which in this case is ORE, GXY and others that are producing Li or close to it.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.