AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ummm.... I'm not one to swear lightly... but... OH MY DUCKING...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Ummm.... I'm not one to swear lightly... but... OH MY DUCKING DOG!

Folks... I can't believe you've been wasting time today talking in circles on a nothing topic about 3% standard deviations (well done @knotnauti for keeping people looking at the right hand and not notice what the left hand was doing!)

I count myself in that admonishment (the price I've paid for being on the road and running out of power on both my phone and computer after my earlier post on 3% SDs)!

Seriously, JZ rarely makes a post these days - other then when an ANN has dropped or he's done an interview. The last one I could find was back in early October.

And here he is today not only beating his chest with pride to a very well respected industry commentator, Howard Klein, but posting a video as well of product being produced in the plant and saying "the most advanced new lithium brine development project and potentially next commercial operation"

As Sherlock would say "My dear Watson, the game is a foot" (ie something is happening).

IMO there are a few possibilities for what's making him feel so confident:
    - AGY have cleared all the hurdles from their end and are now just waiting for a third party to finish working through theirs
    - they've had confirmation from OT party that AGY's product meets their specifications
    - he's finished drafting their next ANN and has sent it off to ASIC/ASX

Whatever it is, we should all be paying attention to the fact that he's publicly drawn attention to what AGY are achieving, ie he's not backing down from saying that AGY are about to go into commercial operation - and to do that means they needed an OT.

Well done @Weiryd for making the post in the first place, and onya @Scholztrade for posting the link.... pity you guys didn't get more likes . This tweet is what we should have discussing - and not the other sideshow alley topic.

Hey @billyen... how are those plums feeling now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.