AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

"it's in the phase between rampant speculation and possible full...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    "it's in the phase between rampant speculation and possible full scale commercial production"

Rampant speculation??? Seriously??? Have you done any research at all???

Speculation might be described when investing in Argosy back in 2011 when they had no projects and little cash left in the bank, hoping for a home run. Speculation might also be described when given an opportunity to participate in a fund raise in 2014 just to pay off
    debts with no disclosed future prospects. Now that could be described as speculation.

Since JZ (Jerko Zuvela by the way) and his team have come on board, they have acquired
    strategic lithium properties, developed them by building ponds, building a pilot plant, and producing Battery Grade Lithium for an industry which is on the verge of exploding and so much more! Was this Rampant Speculation?

And on top of all this they are now working on a multi-million dollar OT which will transform this company into a full scale Battery Grade Lithium Producer! All you have to do is READ the company announcements! There is also some great research right here by a few well informed HC posters and all you have to do is read them.

If this is rampant speculation then I am more than happy and thankful to be a part of it. Maybe I should change my handle to Rampant Speculator!

Cheers,
    GD ( or should I say RS )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.