AGY 8.70% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-867

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Someone just made a twitter post about BYD being the first to do a JV deal with AGY at Qinghai Lake.
    Normally I'd dis regard these as another hopeful ramp tweet.

Within minutes...guess who was the first to like the post??

If it wasn't for ML, we'd all STILL be waiting for the magically 150 tones in 4 more month at 3-4 cents.

The guy delivered for us like no other...not just increasing our Lithium profile via marketing but, his AG team got AGY a 91M for ONLY 65% of our STAGE 2 and a equity investment with a guy connected to the party. Plus, the best LCE price I've seen by a public company. (sight...UNSEEN!!) .

AGY mgmt are great but lets be honest...SP marketing?
    THAT DEAL opened China's eyes to AGY. PA was with AGY for a year and the Chinese didn't fall over themselves for AGY, even though they knew he did work on QL when he was younger. AGY even went to China last Dec. Nothing.

Now, ML LIKES a tweet saying BYD and AGY might do a JV deal in QL, China??!!

You make money by investing in people with great track records.

ML's yet to not be right. Someone tell me where he hasn't delivered?

The guy is freaking doing lithium deals with the Bank of China (the largest bank in the world!) .
    I think he's a bit of a ego maniac (in a good way if that's possible.) He likes dropping hints so he can show ppl. he was right.

How many HINTS has he dropped about AGY the last 10 months?
    20 cent price target that so many "experts" on these boards scoff at? Let's not forget his QL tweets and his pics from Chengdu (which I can't confirm, but I believe it was the same time Jerko and PA were in China)

This is TOTALLY... IMO

but based on that other wild tweet recently...and if you really think about it...the ONLY real catalysts that can get us there is a solid JV announcement on QL with QQ and I think BYD. Taking into consideration the recent comment and desire by the Chinese government to go ALL EV...very soon. How do they not crack open their own (3rd largest reserve of Li in the world).

I'm looked as EVERY ASX, TSE and NASDAQ listed company. NONE have a China JV deal. None of the BIG 3 former staff who are spread out over 30 Li plays... that actually are Chemical engineers with 15 years experience...NONE are connected to China.

AGY is the ONLY one I could find.
    Please someone show me another company who's even got a press release?

AGY isn't getting to $1 on 10,000-15,000 tones on Rincon alone. So what does the man know we don't??

-There are just too many DOTS for this not to make sense.
    -Then you have the insiders who ARE connected and actual KNOW what's going on making these massive public hints?!

I'm literally betting ever cent I own that this is what's going to happen after DD.

I don't know if it's the next deal or week or 2months but, I think much sooner then we think or expect. The Chinese just don't screw around when it comes to massive infrastructure projects, especial one that help save the lives of their people.

I've been connecting some of these DOTS since the 2's and did pretty well for myself as others who've connect the same dots have too.

and I'll note the AGY SP when ML first tweeted about us and when he came on as our special advisor.

If you study history...you'll see it has a way of repeating it'self.

All the above IMO
    DYOR!!...(I just did)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $224.9K 4.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67846 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 208417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.