AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Twitter, page-872

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Billy, you probably dont even remember me popping into the AGY thread when the SP was in the 2's and saying 'sell this to me Billy', you gave it your best shot but I wasn't fully convinced based on lack of progress at the time...then I popped back in when this broke 10 cents initially after sitting there watching it and said 'I'm looking for an entry but think this is over valued based on how quickly it will be producing such and such' and sure enough it retraced almost immediately as predicted, but what did I do when it re-traced? I thought it doesnt look too crash hot right now it may even re-trace some more allowing for a perfect entry so I waited and waited, but management had other plans they started to over-deliver and under-promise and I was caught well off guard, the SP went up and I thought nah it's over-valued again so I waited some more, but sure enough management continued to impress me and the market for that matter, so finally thought screw it and I bought in at .135 and some more at .14 after selling a few of my AVZ at .14...and here I am having got over a bag on this thing in no-time, so I just really wanted to say well done Billy and to the few others here who have kept the faith and are no doubt sitting on some serious good coin with what looks like plenty more to come....also well done AGY management, bloody good effort to turn a stock into a 15(or whatever) bagger in no time for some, and still rising...stellar effort, that's what I call increasing shareholder value, just think how much more this has got in it up to stage 3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.