RDN 3.57% 2.9¢ raiden resources limited

Two BILLION shares club, page-18

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I would take a 33 bagger from where we are now gleefully but I think in all reality that is a bit ambitious.
    I was a little disappointed with the take up of shares in the CR although it meant that I got my entitlement plus the shortfall shares I applied for.
    The CR was also open to non holders to apply for any shortfall shares so the 40 M odd on the buy side that have been on the ASX and Chi x for the last few days could have had their orders filled had they taken the time and effort to apply.

I notice the price of nickel is currently just over US$21,000 t well short of the high of US$31,000 t in the last 12 months. This is due to the over supply of ‘dirty nickel’ (Laterite Ni with HPAL processing) by the Chinese in Indonesia.
    Stockpiles of Nickel at London Metal Exchanges (LME) which carry sulphide nickel exclusively are currently at 37,386t which is the lowest level since April 2012 and this compares with a level of more than 200,000t just 2 years ago.
    This should be positive for a price increase in the future imo although the LME is only 1 of several areas where Ni can be warehoused eg Comex, Shanghai, private bonded warehouses etc.

The initial Met results when received will determine where and when the next drilling occurs at Mt Sholl so hopefully they meet the Company’s expectations and arrive in the near future.
    GLTAH.
    Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $139.2K 4.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2345778 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 773446 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.