SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

Hi All, yes, I'm a new member and live in the USA. My broker put...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All, yes, I'm a new member and live in the USA. My broker put me onto this site some months ago so I have just been following anything to do with SYR given I own stock. I also follow TON but do not own stock at the moment - just for the record.

Whether my position in SYR is good or bad is my decision and i am prepared for it either way, I have broad shoulders.

What I cannot understand is how some of you guys are beating the crap out of one of the most exciting geological areas for Graphite by attacking both TON and SYR consistently. You are trying to discredit both companies at a time where major players are circling. Why cause needless noise all the time? Amateur stuff really.

I agree with King Louie on this one and decided to make this my first post as I am sick of watching you guys try and kill BOTH these stocks. I am not opposed to good discussion, but some of the antics remind me of my 4 year old son when he has a tantrum.

To the cowboys/cowgirls responsible, and any fool can easily see who you are, hell a novice like me spotted you a mile of. We have lots of programs here in the USA – many of them rubbish I know. One in particular (not that I watch it) came to mind when I watch your antics and I would like to give you guys a creative idea.

Why not form a TV show you can all star in called “The Desperate Housewives of Syrah Triton”. You all carry on worse then the characters in in the real show so you would be perfect for it!!

Anyways, shoot me down for all I care but that’s my 2 cents worth.

To the members of this forum who have contributed in both stocks with quality posts – thankyou – I have learned much along the way.

Happy Investing All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $569.5K 2.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 309254 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.