PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

two breakouts, page-13

1. 1,653 Posts.
    "the market likes pdn and to be buying large vols at $2 says the market expect it to rise higher..."

Buying volume increased massively toward the end of the day near the highs. I normally think arguments about volume at price indicating buyers are a bit silly but in this case the context does give a bullish signal imho. $1.99 is an obvious place to take profits so a large portion of sellers can be explained away by that rather than negative sentiment. Which means on balance there was a lot of confidence in the market.

There's at least one very large player who put serious skin on the table today. a $1.5 million buy and several $1/2 million trades. Out of those few large trades in the last 30 minutes there was approx $2.8 million spent on uptick buys Vs $1.1 million on downtick sells. That means someone with a healthy wad has a strong interest in supporting the price to push through $2.

Tomorrow should see some furious trading action. Might have to haul my carkass out of bed in time for the opening bell tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.