BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

two cents, here we come, page-6

1. 233 Posts.
    I doubt they will, first quarter of the last financial year (while CL was still at the helm) was a shocker and the rest since have been break even. I think they'll post a small loss (not taking into account the writedowns which will be huge but that have already been digested by the market).

Operational savings appear to have stopped the bleed since the start of the year, key now will be indications of profitability. Even a small profit for the quarter just gone will have a hugely positive impact IMO as it will give investors confidence that all the measures put in place have finally started to take effect. Don't expect a miraculous turnaround story, even the CEO acknowledges it's going to be a long slow road. Effects of the cost savings expected to impact far more positively in this fiscal year.

Not expecting much from the full year results, just that the improving trend is continuing; back around Dec it was a small operational loss, then few months later it was near break even....if they can just show a small positive result for the last quarter it would be a huge step.

Quarterly reports would be a big help, can't believe they haven't gone back to them in an attempt to improve their investor relations. Apart from big recent sell-off the deterioration in SP has a lot to do with their dismal efforts in keeping the market informed IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.