NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

two charts, more than likely being capped, page-6

1. 626 Posts.
    "wont u agree though that substantial share-holders have always more information as opposed to small retail holders like us... if everything was so great as it seems right now then why would they sell? not 1 but both the major holders are selling..imho they arnt selling everything at one go bcoz simply there arnt enough buyers for their shares so slowly and steadly they are off-loading.. god only knows what they know which we dnt."

definitely not always the case. in theory they should never have more info than the small holders but sometimes they oviously do...

in our case I dont think this is the case. maybe management don't poke their nose into why substantial shareholders buy and sell. maybe they have other things to do like get Tindalo on production or talk with majors about a farmin.

i'm sure if you spoke to management they would tell you they are surprised that despite all the good news coming out the sp hasnt moved north.

once Tindalo has come online, I'm on time and budget, they will then have time to hold presentations to entice others into becoming substantial holders.

dont forget many, in fact most, funds etc are still re-weighting their portfolios.

Adit, have you called NDO management yet to discuss their current management of the company and their 'what some say is a lack of" equity/ownership within the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 82.0¢ $23.96K 28.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 7273 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.