CHM 10.0% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

in order to settle something you actually need an offer form the...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    in order to settle something you actually need an offer form the respondents guess what no offer from MMX why?

i will tell you why as its a case which cannot be lost by MMX The case basicly has been decided as barnes was the culprit not MMX a fact lost here .

MMX simply have no case to answer AND WILL NOT make any offer to settle this case wont happen .

they know the judge is going to throw it out big time.

fact CHM sp has fallen 30 per cent since the end of case from 3.1 to 2.4.

fact MMX SP has risen from 1.40 to 2.50 since the case amazing run.

fact CHM have a 25 mill market cap and were awarded a 6 mill cash payout and the sp has done nothing whats with that ?

fact Insiders have had plenty of time to get set on CHM at sub 2 cent levels and they havent no big vols.

fact MMX major holder increased holdings another signed a 25 year offtake deal and a fastrack on the EPA for Oakajee.

the market is pricing in a major defeat for CHM my question for CHM holders is look in the mirror and tell me what will happen to CHM if they lose this case ?

will they be around much longer if they lose the sp will more than half THEN WHAT?

ok lets be generous MMX pays CHM 10 MILLION PLUS 5 MILL COSTS.

so 15 million now will that cripple MMX no it wont in fact most people are factoring in some sort of payout in relaity if this case wasnt going MMX would be 4 dollars based on its fundamentals .

i conclude that anybody punting and i use this word seriously on a massive windfall coming CHM way needs to take a very serious look at thier risk profile.

this is almost 90 per cent going to go MMX way the market Knows these things no director buying form CHM fOR how long again ?

the writing is on the wall for CHM by the end of the year i predict thos coy will be removed from the ASX.

its not worth the risk guys this coy thier are 2085 other coys to have your money in

the warning shot was a 6 mill payout that did zip to the sp of a coy with a tiny cap of just 25 mill get out NOW dont say you wernt warned.

i predicted in the charts MMX WAS going to up significantly AND CHM would tank from 3.2 i was laughed at here .

well guess whos laughing now

luck fortunes the brave nothing favours the fool hardy and hope punter on stocks like this please im trying to save you CHM souls you are going to get burnt imo get out while you can .

ride the pump before the case but get out before you are left holding a bag of worthless toilet paper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.17K 599.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1125108 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.