LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Just thought I would update you all about the status of the...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Just thought I would update you all about the status of the 333-2022 case and its associated cases, Since you wont hear about it from the company or probably anyone else. 333-2022, et all, is going to have a hearing October 23rd. Here is a translation of the latest court message about the hearing.

THE REPUBLIC OF CHILESECOND ENVIRONMENTAL COURTSantiago, July 12, 2023.Cars in relation.Set the date for the hearing of the case on Thursday, October 26, 2023, at10:00 a.m., which will be held in person, without prejudice to theright of the parties provided in Law No. 21,394. Lawyers shallannounce to plead until noon of the day before the day fixed for theaudience, with the possibility of relying on PowerPoint support or similar (maximumfive sheets), in which case they must accompany the presentation withinthis same term.Notify yourself by daily status, and by email to all parties thathave requested.Role R No. 333-2022Delivered by Mr. Minister Cristián Delpiano Lira, President(s).In Santiago, on July 12, 2023, the Secretary of the Court, Mr.Leonel Salinas Muñoz notifying the previous resolution by the daily status.two thousand five hundred sixty six 256610410B67-DDCA-40DE-8A1C-7F73A5DFED1AThis document incorporates an electronic signatureadvanced. Its validity can be consulted inwww.tribunalambiental.cl with the verification code.

IMO it will likely be months after the hearing happens before you get a resolution. Also any judgement made by the environmental courts can be appealed to the supreme court. It could literally be a year or so before the court business is all over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.