CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Riverbrae That risk may be significantly less than the risk...

1. 37,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410

Riverbrae

That risk may be significantly less than the risk associated with massive coal seam drainage of less than pristine saline groundwater that needs to take place before coal bed methane (CBM) extraction can take place.

CBM is up to 16 times less energy dense than an equivalent output ucg operation ... this means that a coal bed methane well field has to drain and dispose groundwater from 16 times the area that an equivalent ucg operation doesn't. Rather, a ucg operation has to monitor and control operating pressures within manageable cells to be a proportion of insitu groundwater pressures ... and that isn't exactly rocket science.

I think you will find that there are 10 yrs of groundwater quality test results associated with the original Chinchilla trial (7 post burn) that have been submitted to the appropriate Qld Govt depts and those results have not been found wanting. This is a good result for Len Walker and Ergo Exergy as well as for Linc.

If I may ask, where have you been for the past nine months? From memory, you were mighty negative about Cougar last time?

Regards
    Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.