CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Attached link re. Abstract from Congressional hearing on climate...

1. 338 Posts.
    Attached link re. Abstract from Congressional hearing on climate change in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
    Dr. S. Julio Friedmann, Director, Carbon Management Program
    Lawrence Livermore National Lab:

https://eed.llnl.gov/co2/pdf/UCG_CongTest.pdf

Dr. Julio Friedmann states in item(7)of the attached link that UCG technology correlates with nil negative environmental impact on groundwater & that 'serious operator error' (not the UCG technology itself) has been the 'only cause' of groundwater contaminations occurring globally.

IMO, groundwater & other environmental impacts will not prove to be issues that will prevent the advancement of Cougar's UCG projects in Queensland, as a result I will continue to top-up my investment in CXY at the bargain basement prices currently available on market.

From my viewpoint, the QCC almost looks like it is being funded by CSM industry big dogs to 'muddy the waters', so to speak, on UCG technology. Once further investigation/case studies are carried out on all the environmental impacts emanating from CSG & UCG technologies, UCG technology IMO will be the one coming out smelling of roses and be seen as an extremely efficient & cost effective energy solution (Laying it on the line, I'm not claiming at this stage that CSG won't be ultimately successful too, however from my research thus far I see UCG as being the more environmentally favourable of the two). Once this is realised by the Queensland Govt & the general investment community, there will be an accompanied deluge of liquidity into my bank account the likes of which have never been seen before!

Ergo's very own M S Blinderman has also published a paper stating that the UCG process has no negative effect on proximate groundwater: http://www.ausimm.com.au/publications/epublication.aspx?ID=1236

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.